English Français

Be Heard! Contact Your Union and Member of Parliament.

Please take the time to send a personalized e-mail to your union or Member of Parliament to request their support. Your experiences, concerns and opinions matter.

See the list below containing contact information for your union and Member of Parliament:


Association of Canadian Financial Officers (ACFO):

Association of Justice Counsel (AJC):

Canadian Association of Professional Employees (CAPE):

Government Services Union (GSU):

Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO):

Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada (PIPSC):

Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC):

Research Council Employees’ Association (RCEA):

Unifor Local 87-M Canada:

Members of Parliament (MP):